Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is not meant only for chasing conversions, CPAs, and strict ROIs. It can do much more in today’s online world. More precisely, if you are a new-to-market brand, a brand launching new products, a brand promoting new store locations, an entry into the new market, or if you are eyeing increase in market share through a comprehensive brand awareness campaign, PPC is the answer.
PPC for Branding campaigns. What can you expect?
- Cross-channel, cross-platform branding campaigns
- Google Ads – Display, Video, Discovery, Search, and all other campaigns types.
- Facebook, Instagram, and Facebook Content Network
- Advertising campaigns across LinkedIn, Bing, Quora, Twitter, SnapChat, Reddit, Outbrain, Columbia, Yahoo Gemini, and demand side platforms.
How you can measure the performance?
There are three easy metrics that I will set up for you to track. They are –
Impressions – It means the number of times an ad is served. Be aware that every one of your ads impression attracts new eyeballs – the potential customers. In simple terms, the more impressions your ads have, the more awareness you create.
Clicks – Clicks are not meant for sales and conversions only. For a branding campaign, a click means a visitor to the landing page. Every informed visitor on your website is an asset for referral or word of mouth marketing.
Return vs New Visits – When it is about leads or conversions, a returning visitor may prove to be more meaningful. But for a branding campaign, the newer is the better. Every new visitor means your brand is getting its presence spread.
How much do I charge? My charges for setting up and maintaining PPC Campaigns depends on your total monthly PPC spends.
For a monthly advertising budget lesser than 10 Lakh or $12,000
- Rs 50,000 + GST or $800 per month
For a monthly advertising budget between above Rs 10 Lakh or $12K
- 6% of the monthly advertising budget + GST
For a monthly advertising budget above Rs 30 Lakh or $35K
- A fixed monthly fee. Request for a quote.
Quick QuoteFill in the form below to request a no-obligation quote.
"*" indicates required fields